Friday, May 1, 2009

Enjoy the music or press your mute button!

Our new ride!


Well... new to us :)
Thanks, Bill and Lori!




I may be biased, but in my opinion Pat is the most awesome guy ever. I constantly find new reasons to love him. Lately, I've found myself loving him for his creativity. If you haven't yet checked out his Flickr photo stream, DO IT! I am so proud of him and the way he is using his gift to complete his 365 project.

This week has been absolutely insane. I feel like have been going 100 mph since Monday morning. Tomorrow is the big Barnes and Noble event for Coram Deo, so I won't OFFICIALLY begin my weekend until about 1:00 p.m. 

Tomorrow is also the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Gala. The Bendas kindly invited us and I am SO excited. Pat and I haven't been to a formal event in a really long time so it should be fun. 

Paula Deen is making some kind of muffin right now and she just said, "We don't need to grease this pan because there is SO much butter in this. These babies will NOT stick." I love her.

I can't believe my first year of teaching will be over in a week and a half. I also can't believe I'll be doing the EXACT same thing all over again next year. So exciting. No planning, and I actually know what I'm doing! IN ADVANCE! Such a great feeling.

High Family vacation is in 36 days (had to check the calendar for that one). I CANNOT WAIT.

Check out my new playlist! Some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment